Thursday, May 28, 2009

Raggy Pick of the Day & Contest!!

Color. I just LOVE bright colorful Raggies. This seller definitely has that going for her in this listing. Our Raggy Pick of the Day or Week that is -is Sewmeow and her


~~~~~~Lizard Rag Quilt.~~~~~~~~




Also, for everyone that COMMENTS on this posting: I will put your name in for a drawing on Sunday May 31st at 6pm EST. Prize will be given to the winner. Winner will have to send your address to me so I can send your prize. The prize will be 50 5" Solid color flannel squares in whatever color you pick from. I have white, lavender, light pink, blight blue, light green, and butter yellow.

I will announce the winner on Sunday 5/31 in the evening. So you need to check our blog at that time for the winner!! You need NOT be a RQQ member to win!!!!


5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty bright quilt. Perfect for the lizard lover kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some very talented ladies here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our group has so many different members, anyone can find a quilt that suits their colors! I love the creativity of the bright colors on this one. RQQtm members ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt, as always. Just love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful quilt and I love the raggy bloom.

    ReplyDelete